Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see any point in sacking him at the present time, and I think more than a couple of the players need to stop being shithouses.
Today was worse than Tuesday and was a more important match. Thought the changes were too late,McNeill shouldn't have come out for the second half, Onana was all over the place,Patterson has now cost us goals in each of the last 2 games. Coady and Tarkowski didn't look comfortable.
The Iwobi thing was just plain weird, as he was one of our better players but in general, the players and Lampard got the reception that such an inept display deserved.

Heart breaking to see this the Bournemouth results have done for him.

It's not the defeats it's the mad thinking of putting out the stiffs in the cup with the inevitable collapse then watching the first eleven re-enact the folly a few days later. The hope was those involved would be spitting feathers to restore pride today, but it didn't happen. It's been that way since the days of Moyes even Carlo couldn't motivate this club once the sun stopped shining and Frank &co seem equally non-plussed.

I don't know what the answer is these players aren't good enough to out tactic teams in fact I'd say chuck out any pretence of thinking and just get them out there breathing fire. At the risk of upsetting the young 'uns I'm old enough to remember Shankly building an empire on just that philosophy, unfortunately it continues today.

Sorry Frank academic cajoling with "x's" and "o's" on a chalk board is not the answer at this club.

Is it sorted? It looks rather crap to me.

My point is that we have been pretty woeful all season, and this is not a knee jerk reaction to losing two games.

It’s another narrative that has crept in that our midfield is sorted and the only issue is the attack. It’s nonsense. The new midfield incarnation is as bad as all before them. None know what they are doing.

He has made bad decisions this week. I get targeting today over the cup. But it didn’t work and now has to pay for it. Unless we have someone lined up, we have to stick with him. Can’t waste time.

70^ % no haha our fans really are masochists

17th

3 wins in 16 games

Proof if ever was needed that all our fans care about is the managers looks/personality.

If Benitez/Alladyce/Moyes/Dyche were in charge there be riots after getting bummed twice in one week by AFC Bournemouth leaving us 1 point above the drop.

17th

3 wins in 16 games

Proof if ever was needed that all our fans care about is the managers looks/personality.

If Benitez/Alladyce/Moyes/Dyche were in charge there be riots after getting bummed twice in one week by AFC Bournemouth leaving us 1 point above the drop.
Bollox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back