Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want him sacked. But by God this team has no semblance of a style, it's just 11 guys sent out in a formation and next to nothing else. The complete lack of a press kills us. That's on the management team, despite the squad's obvious failings.

Things need to change and change rapidly, don't know if Frank has displayed the ability to do so thus far. Worrying.

I don't want Frank Lampard sacked, but we are in a terrible position and do not appear to have any sort of game plan when we are playing, so I can see him getting the boot.

frank .webp

We're going to play a massive 6 pointer, without Coady, and they have just had 6 weeks to work with a new manager.
What are we going to learn with Frank that we haven't had time to work out allready?

I know he has had a few injuries to deal with, but all managers do, it doesn't excuse it

17th

3 wins in 16 games

Proof if ever was needed that all our fans care about is the managers looks/personality.

If Benitez/Alladyce/Moyes/Dyche were in charge there be riots after getting bummed twice in one week by AFC Bournemouth leaving us 1 point above the drop.

Benitez is gone and he isn`t coming back.

Take off your Greek Widows garb, light some joss sticks, do a bit of chanting, rub some healing crystals on your chakra and let the spirits guide you.

It matters to an extent but is he good enough? That's the ultimate criteria and as of now he isn't sadly, but i still think he needs a bit more time.

Might be true but who knows. I don't really watch that much football so I go off more the atmosphere around the club and it was the best it had been in ages until the other week, and I was content with that

Would you not wait and see how it plays out this season?

I've been of the opinion all season that Frankel gets the full season but this week has shown he's sadly clueless.

Playing hoof ball to 5ft8 Maupay
Playing Onana oot of position
Awful in game management
Diabolical delaying of using subs

Last season we weren't in any real danger of going down providing we could win the odd game here and there and we had Richarlison up top to score the odd goal from nothing.

This season there isn't any team that you could say is guaranteed to go down and we have no Richarlison or wont be able to attract one in January either.

If we dont act soon I think we'll go tbh and as much as I think Lampards Acolytes are foolish I wouldn't wish on them the guilt of backing the man that takes us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back