Dogs

Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ha ha, spot on. He's no longer with us sadly (the dog not the BiL) but something just flipped. He just became the renegade uncle, almost overnight.
Scoffing strangers' butties in Delamere Forest, anything edible on the kitchen tops at home- gone (with or without packaging). Anything on a plate unattended- gone.

He just turned full Ollie Reid, it was sensational.
Eating peoples butties? Hahaha love it.

Labs and Retrievers have got an insane appetite.

"Wouldn't hurt a fly"

"I don't think it's fair my dog should be muzzled"

"It's not the dog, it's the owners"

"All those poor beauties sent across the rainbow bridge" (bonus point if written on sad meme and posted on Facebook)

I came across this yesterday. Quite shocking really:

"Imidacloprid and fipronil are powerful killers of invertebrates such as insects. One monthly flea treatment for a large dog contains enough imidacloprid to kill 25 million bees. In aquatic ecosystems, insect larvae are particularly at risk, such as those of mayfly and dragonfly. "

buddies who won big dogs why do u chose to own 1 of these?? i see no benefits only bigger bills and warm poos to collect by hand on cold days.

I came across this yesterday. Quite shocking really:

"Imidacloprid and fipronil are powerful killers of invertebrates such as insects. One monthly flea treatment for a large dog contains enough imidacloprid to kill 25 million bees. In aquatic ecosystems, insect larvae are particularly at risk, such as those of mayfly and dragonfly. "

Shocking isn't it? Did you see it discussed on yesterdays springwatch?

Shocking isn't it? Did you see it discussed on yesterdays springwatch?
Yes that is where I saw it. When you think of the amount of dogs getting treated, just in the UK, it is surprising there are any insects left. Then less insects has a knock on effect to all sorts of things that impact the environment

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back