Dogs

Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just for @chicoazul, another child scanner saved.

Convinced the owner to surrender this fella yesterday. He's been chained up 20 of his 24 months so far.

Settled in well with my old German Shep and doesn't harras the cat's at all. Need to decide if I'll keep or look to rehome him.

View attachment 263007
those eyes, he lovely mate, if he fits in to your current set up, why pass him on.

We have two rescue Rotties and they are great. Disappointingly they haven't scoffed any errant kids yet, they quite like to play with them instead of eating them

Just for @chicoazul, another child scanner saved.

Convinced the owner to surrender this fella yesterday. He's been chained up 20 of his 24 months so far.

Settled in well with my old German Shep and doesn't harras the cat's at all. Need to decide if I'll keep or look to rehome him.

View attachment 263007
Those eyes! Hello wee pal!

He’s gonna scran a toddler whole within 15 seconds of being let off the lead. May God have mercy on your soul.

those eyes, he lovely mate, if he fits in to your current set up, why pass him on.

We have two rescue Rotties and they are great. Disappointingly they haven't scoffed any errant kids yet, they quite like to play with them instead of eating them
Yeah, he is lovely. He's just proper delighted to have the chain off his neck, poor lad.

Taken a few in over the years and they've genuinely been the least trouble. My old German Shep is too sneaky by half :lol:

He seems to be a pretty standard Rottie, sleeps unless he hears a cupboard opening or a jar twisting off hahah.

I'll get him x-rayed when the vet has his knackers off as he has a bit of an odd walk, I guess unscrupulous breeding so we'll see if he needs corrective surgury or not.

I think it's safe to say he'll end up staying.

Yeah, he is lovely. He's just proper delighted to have the chain off his neck, poor lad.

Taken a few in over the years and they've genuinely been the least trouble. My old German Shep is too sneaky by half :lol:

He seems to be a pretty standard Rottie, sleeps unless he hears a cupboard opening or a jar twisting off hahah.

I'll get him x-rayed when the vet has his knackers off as he has a bit of an odd walk, I guess unscrupulous breeding so we'll see if he needs corrective surgury or not.

Hi bnj1878.

our previous one was a really big GSD, he was really bright but knew the rules. You could leave your tea on the floor to answer the door and he woudlnt touch it. Never counter surfed, even though he could just reach up without jumping up. Great dog, really miss him. The two Rotties are like yours, very food driven and they can hear a crinkly wrapper cupboard door open from miles away

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back