2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe & support our youngsters...

DCL has all the attributes to become a top premiership striker...

Apart from shooting, composure , decision making , first touch, passing, being able to run on two legs without falling, able to challenge without fouling or the ability to stay on side.

Yeah you’re right he’s gonna be kin class after he sorts all that out over the next 8 years, should deffo keep playing him

I think DCL could do with consistent games.

He, lookman and kenny could do with 4 or 5 games straight to get up to speed...Davies was given a run so why not these boys...?
I'm sure you're right with 4 or 5 games, we could have another Hazard & Walker on our hands, and with DCL looking more like Shearer,
who knows?

It's sad that we tear into our players, especially the young ones. (Except Davies he had his chance :p ) The fact is if we created more opportunities our strikers might look better than they do. We have a special talent of taking half decent players and then turning them into shells of their former selves. They need the game time to establish what they will be like, if we aren't going to give them that they need to be sent on loan for the season. I expect if we put DCL into another team leading the line knowing he will play week in week out, he might end up doing ok.

With all that said though, I had hoped for more from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back