2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happily bow to your vastly superior footballing knowledge, I genuinely do. But if he is that crap, why has no manager binned him, why have Brands and Silva named him as being a future star and (unless I was hallucinating) even Pep named him recently as one of our talents?
I don’t think he’s crap, he’d do a Championship side a world of good. I just think we need better than he can provide.

Can’t help but like the lad though.

This thread will be lit up later with shouts of "You lads who have a pop at him off know nothing about footy, loads of vaulting" because he's bagged a couple against a league 2 side.

So basically if he scores today it's not good enough because they're League 2 but if he doesn't score he's naff because he can't score against a League 2 side?

How can he possibly win today.

Aah so its his fault that Mina had a brain fart then the defence were all over the place, unable to do their job.

Yes he could have done better with the 1v1 but he created that himself and has an assist with a lovely touch through to Bernard.

He has to improve but putting the Lincoln goal on him is ridiculous

ignore the other part of running out of play, running past the ball is sign of skill but I have to doubt it was intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back