2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the lad,but he is never going to be a player in a top 6 side,more one of those type that floats between bottom of the prem and the top teams in the Championship,will show glimpses of class but never hit true form
Holds the ball up better than Tosun , and is faster......we have never replaced Lukaku - end of!

Holds the ball up better than Tosun , and is faster......we have never replaced Lukaku - end of!
He may well do Joey but I wasnt discussing Tosun,its my opinion that he is a decent enough player to float around that group of teams that occupy the not quite good enough for the Prem/better than the rest of the championship type,Tosun again I dont think he has what it takes to make it

In short he is crap........
Not crap,theres players you see who can look decent at times,but the difference is the top players very rarely drop below a certain standard,I watched the Torquay game yesterday and the players were ok,but you could see that getting the weight of the pass right,timing it right,running at the perfect moment they lacked that,its what the top players do naturally lesser players have to stop n think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back