2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should really got out on loan for a season in the championship... needs to be playing a lot of games to improve especially his finishing...he has the physicality and mental to succeed but nowhere near ready to be a starting striker in the premier league

Not crap,theres players you see who can look decent at times,but the difference is the top players very rarely drop below a certain standard,I watched the Torquay game yesterday and the players were ok,but you could see that getting the weight of the pass right,timing it right,running at the perfect moment they lacked that,its what the top players do naturally lesser players have to stop n think
Wrong thread I was posting about Tosun....
DCL is still learning we had to get a top striker to replace Lukaku- we are still waiting!

One of the pundits described him as quick, strong and technically gifted. I've yet to see any evidence of any of these. Does anyone remember him beating someone for pace? He cannot retain possession (it'd be interesting to count how many times during a game he falls over after the merest touch desperately hoping for a foul because he knows he's lost the ball), he has no eye for goal and doesn't 'bring others into the game'. In short he has a negative effect on the team, whenever the ball goes near him, the move is over. He should never play for us again...…..and let's not use the excuse that 'he's only young and learning his trade', by his age you've either got it or you haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back