2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few seasons A.K.A. one season.
Last season, the season before and now!!!!

The difference between him and DCL is that he makes a difference, DCL doesn't, personal preferences do not hide stats!!!!

I am not saying we have anyone to replace him, just saying he is shoite, try one of the kids!!!!

Inappropriate Language
Fookin hell lads and lasses he has had three seasons both wide and through the middle and still cannot hit double figures (only just single figures)- that stat alone for a striker says it all!!!!

...he was much more effective as a central striker this week than Tosun was last week. He got free kicks and held the ball up reasonably. The key issue is he lacks quality. The trouble is so does Tosun and Niasse.

DCL would generally be my selection but much depends on the opposition and whether we’re at home or away. He’s the best of the bunch, or it might be more accurate to say he’s the least worst.

...he was much more effective as a central striker this week than Tosun was last week. He got free kicks and held the ball up reasonably. The key issue is he lacks quality. The trouble is so does Tosun and Niasse.

DCL would generally be my selection but much depends on the opposition and whether we’re at home or away. He’s the best of the bunch, or it might be more accurate to say he’s the least worst.

Agree with the above post : A concise & true account of the predicament we face at Everton....

Your original point was "Suppose it's just chance that he was upfront for our best performance of the season then...."

And I was saying (IMO) He was cack today.
I know lad, and I'm just saying that if a striker is to be judged on goals and assists (and correctly so) then DCL has outperformed Niasse and Tosun and therefore deserves to start. I know he can't finish, but I thought he did well today.

The bottom line though is that we really need a new striker. Rom would've had them today with them playing that high line.

I know lad, and I'm just saying that if a striker is to be judged on goals and assists (and correctly so) then DCL has outperformed Niasse and Tosun and therefore deserves to start. I know he can't finish, but I thought he did well today.

The bottom line though is that we really need a new striker. Rom would've had them today with them playing that high line.

We'd have been on here now talking about our first away win at Arsenal in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back