2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always been a fan but i just saw the tap in miss in the six yard box that i could not see properly from my seat on Sunday and that is unacceptable.

How we have not scored more against Hudders, West Ham and now Arsenal is beyond me.

Gah.

Yes. Not sure, he’s really slow, think Cech would been out quicker than that. Same for the offside shot DCL missed.

Obviously I’d like anyone to score up front but I do think the pace he offers is handy.
Then once again, just put Theo or Richy up top. Not like Silva likes seeing the ball punted 60 yards to his striker anyways.

I have always been a fan but i just saw the tap in miss in the six yard box that i could not see properly from my seat on Sunday and that is unacceptable.

How we have not scored more against Hudders, West Ham and now Arsenal is beyond me.

Gah.
We've had a painfully easy first 6 games and we're sat on 6 points through them. 12 should've been the minimum. It's all a bit sad, and we've yet to see someone playing as a striker net in any of them.

Think that’s a little different. This time last year we did have new signings in the team but the majority of the squad had had a year under Koeman and his play style. This isn’t the same.
So you don’t think our first six games would be considered easy relative to what it could have been? We’ve played 1 out of the top 7 teams and that says plenty when considering we’ve given given the teams outside the top 7 points.

So you don’t think our first six games would be considered easy relative to what it could have been? We’ve played 1 out of the top 7 teams and that says plenty when considering we’ve given given the teams outside the top 7 points.

I never said the starting fixtures wasn't simple? Just think it's rubbish comparing it to last year since we're under a fresh manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back