2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet some posters would have you believe he's the next sharp, Kane, etc
The lads a very good young forward with massive potential to improve,
He's quick, aggressive, decent in the air and an absolute nuisance to defend against, shown by the amount of pens he's won already.
Scores a decent amount of goals already and hell only get better with experience

The lads a very good young forward with massive potential to improve,
He's quick, aggressive, decent in the air and an absolute nuisance to defend against, shown by the amount of pens he's won already.
Scores a decent amount of goals already and hell only get better with experience
Has a poor 1 in 7 scoring ratio and plays like a jarg Danny welbeck

Needs to work on his balance in the summer. One thing I’ve really noticed is he put on the bulk but struggles to ride challenges and falls far too easily. It’s great to have him scoring and coming on late, but I’d like too see him become a proper footballer next year. He has all of the attributes to be pretty dang good down the line.

...yep I noticed that. He’s rapid and competitive. As i’ve said, he’d be my first choice striker, especially away from home. CBs won’t look forward to playing against him because he’s a handful.

Yeh it’s just a (fortunate) shame both Bernard and Richarlison prefer starting on the left. Maybe against some teams we could try them both up front.

Yeh it’s just a (fortunate) shame both Bernard and Richarlison prefer starting on the left. Maybe against some teams we could try them both up front.

..nice problem for the manager to have. Throw Lookman into that quandary, he’s grasping opportunities when they arise and will be in Silva’s thoughts for a starting place.

..nice problem for the manager to have. Throw Lookman into that quandary, he’s grasping opportunities when they arise and will be in Silva’s thoughts for a starting place.

I think yesterday was the first time I’ve looked at an Everton bench in years and actually been impressed.

Mina
Baines
Davies
Lookman
DCL
Tosun

All to come on and make an impact with Dowell not even being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back