2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a poor 1 in 7 scoring ratio and plays like a jarg Danny welbeck
does exactly what the manager asks of him, spends most of the time playing on the left wing......
more often than not contributes when actually put up front....
how many players offer more as a rotation, 2nd/3rd choice striker in the league, at his age, for £1.5 mill?
He's gonna get about ten this season at least

does exactly what the manager asks of him, spends most of the time playing on the left wing......
more often than not contributes when actually put up front....
how many players offer more as a rotation, 2nd/3rd choice striker in the league, at his age, for £1.5 mill?
He's gonna get about ten this season at least
Same excuse was always used for anichebe

Tosun and Oumar

Same excuse was always used for anichebe

Tosun and Oumar
i get you don't like him but seriously?
the lad has continually improved since he came here, if like vic he stagnates then fair enough,
however you can't deny he's got better?
He scores a decent amount and contributes, what more do you want from the lad? and can you suggest a replacement of his age, thats gettable, will contribute more, and be happy to be rotation?
Tosun, the 27 year old £25+mill striker on big wages, niasse, 28, 15 mill and biggish wages.....against dcl 21, 1.5 mill and low wages,

the lad has continually improved since he came here, if like vic he stagnates then fair enough,
He scores a decent amount and contributes, what more do you want from the lad? and can you suggest a replacement of his age, thats gettable, will contribute more, and be happy to be rotation?

Tosun, the 27 year old £25+mill striker on big wages, niasse, 28, 15 mill and biggish wages.....against dcl 21, 1.5 mill and low wages,

Which is why a new striker is a top priority.

That's cause he looks like Brad Pitt and Enrique Iglesias went twos on a baby.

I can confirm my 19 year old daughter is a big fan of DCL. She also thinks he's going to make it as a premiership player (although maybe not at EFC long term). I like/rate the lad and hope he does make it myself.

Meh, negligible, he's gotten stronger, the rest of his game is the same

The ball was put in the bag by DCL, you can praise the cross, you can say it was on a plate, but in the end he scored a crucial goal for us.

He never lacks effort, he does not sulk when not picked and our manager trusted him to put him on ahead of other players. He'll do for me, until we buy a better replacement or he stops trying and stops being picked by the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back