2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fanbase has turned against him properly tonight. That wasn't just a bad performance, it was the performance of someone who wasn't arsed about us getting hosed at Anfield.

People aren´t arsed mate. There´ll be a chorus of boos on Saturday when Chelsea do us over and a few rumblings on Twitter but that´s all it´ll be.

People aren´t arsed mate. There´ll be a chorus of boos on Saturday when Chelsea do us over and a few rumblings on Twitter but that´s all it´ll be.

No I disagree. I think if Silva, Unsworth or Moyes are in charge and Chelsea go a couple up, with DCL and Davies failing, it's going to be venomous

I think the guy tries his best, I just don't think that he is good enough,. Not his fault.
It is the idiot that keeps picking him, that is to blame !

I think the fanbase has turned against him properly tonight. That wasn't just a bad performance, it was the performance of someone who wasn't arsed about us getting hosed at Anfield.
I think your right I can’t wait to see the back of him. He shouldn’t be playing for Everton let alone leading the line. He’s worse than James Beattie an that’s not the half decent one at Southampton. that’s the fat an crap James Beattie we had at Everton.

If, as is sadly looking very likely, Moyes is in charge for the rest of the season, DCL will play every game. Moyes has one tactic, cross, cross, cross and the only lad who can be anything like a target man in our squad is DCL. Sad times.

It doesn't matter who we play up front - DCL, Tosun or Kean, they all end up being stranded. We don't create enough chances. Of the 3 I think DCL is the fastest and the best header of the ball - and normally the most committed (although Tosun tries). Theo gets a lot of stick - but he IS quick, and I think that if we kept with Richi, DCL and Theo, we would at least have a pacey attack. We need to keep rotating Kean in the same way that city do with jesus and Liverpool do with Origi, and accept that this is a good and normal - until such time as he is good enough. Then we need players who can play good through balls - Delph, Gomez and occasionally Siggy and Davies (but 2 are injured and the other two are right off form)

It doesn't matter who we play up front - DCL, Tosun or Kean, they all end up being stranded. We don't create enough chances. Of the 3 I think DCL is the fastest and the best header of the ball - and normally the most committed (although Tosun tries). Theo gets a lot of stick - but he IS quick, and I think that if we kept with Richi, DCL and Theo, we would at least have a pacey attack. We need to keep rotating Kean in the same way that city do with jesus and Liverpool do with Origi, and accept that this is a good and normal - until such time as he is good enough. Then we need players who can play good through balls - Delph, Gomez and occasionally Siggy and Davies (but 2 are injured and the other two are right off form)
How often have we seen any of our strikers miss chances of the quality that Mane missed tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back