2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen his tart ?
C92C5C3A-EF42-4C85-8FE8-7C8DB7494229.webp

?

It wasn't a pen. He was clean through with a good head start on van dijk and he bottled it completely, instead of going for goal he literally waited for van dijk to get back and challenge him.

...he lacks the quality of a finisher. We know we have one when in that position we expect them to score. I doubt any of us feel that way with DCL, I doubt any of us feel that way about Kean.

DCL does come up with decent finishes, but he was largely missing last night. He has the air of Tom Davies about him, a very confident millionaire, who knows at whichever club he plays for, he’ll be minted beyond the wildest dreams of no al folk, and a female magnet. in modern football, even average footballers, hold all the aces.

...he lacks the quality of a finisher. We know we have one when in that position we expect them to score. I doubt any of us feel that way with DCL, I doubt any of us feel that way about Kean.

Still hoping Kean can be that man to be honest, he's not missed a load of chances he just hasn't really had them barring last nights one which he should have buried

Thanks to VAR you can no longer go within about 5 feet of another player.

Unless you play for Everton of course.

Well yeah but thats a different argument as I said.

For me it was nothing like a penalty and had it been given against us everyone would be crying about it.

End of the day DCL was through on goal with a good head start and he bottled it and waited for van dijk to get back at him, hoping for a pen instead of going for a goal

Can't hep but think the fact he didn't remotely look like scoring affected the decision. No way he had the pace or skill to beat Van Dijk and get a shot off.

Can't hep but think the fact he didn't remotely look like scoring affected the decision. No way he had the pace or skill to beat Van Dijk and get a shot off.

He doesn’t have a goal scorers instinct and never looks threatening.
Sure he’s quick and a willing runner but that in this league is no way good enough.
In fact he’s be pushed to get a game in any other premiership team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back