2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd be badly exposed if he went to a top side, but I wouldn't blame any player for wanting to push as high as possible.
I don’t think any top 4 team would go for him, they like their nice hyped up foreign forwards.
While I don’t think he’s top top class, he’s scored a good few here with limited service, they’d provide with plenty of service and chances.

I don’t think any top 4 team would go for him, they like their nice hyped up foreign forwards.
While I don’t think he’s top top class, he’s scored a good few here with limited service, they’d provide with plenty of service and chances.
His stock is probably as high as it's ever going to be, so if it's going to happen for him, it'll be in the next year or so, but I don't think he'd start in a team that expects every player to be able to move the ball quickly.

6th top scorer in the league and English. He isn’t £20m mate.
For one season. He has always massively underperformed or performed at his best for his quality. Most people on here were saying he is championship level at best, after one good season he is worth 80m?? No chance! If an offer comes for him higher than 30 I think wed be mad to say no. Of course we have no one to fill his boots. I like i said, I’d love for him to stay and be the best player the world has ever seen but that isn’t likely.

This is surely a joke. Do you know how hard and how much you would have to pay for a striker that cam score 16 PL goals a season and not take penalties. £20m hahahaha I wouldn’t sell him for £50m.
Yeah and how many does he score a season? 16, 13, 6, 4, 1 for the last 5 seasons. Yeah thats a great looking upward trend and i honestly want him to be a world beater but if someone offers good money for him then we should see. Ive always liked him and would like to keep him as he is a different style of player but we need someone better to lead the line full time.

Yeah and how many does he score a season? 16, 13, 6, 4, 1 for the last 5 seasons. Yeah thats a great looking upward trend and i honestly want him to be a world beater but if someone offers good money for him then we should see. Ive always liked him and would like to keep him as he is a different style of player but we need someone better to lead the line full time.
He scored 16 last season, 13 the season before, and 6 the season before which shows he’s improving every season. He’s still very young and If he’s starts taking penalties he could be scoring 20 league goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back