2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did, but the issue is that he started at Old Trafford whereas he claimed he was disappointed at not starting; he came on when we played United at home.

Ronaldo's angriness was most clear with the young fan too, so I still suspect he's got a bit confused.
Yes must admit it threw me too as I thought Ronaldo had his strop at Everton

Why do you think ?

Someone that wears clothes that aren't traditionally 'male clothes'. (Despite clothes not having a gender).

Reported that someone in squad paid for a transgender prostitute.

Must be the same person. Right guys?
Who accused him??, I would say it was more to do with him being the only Everton England player??, everyone on other sites saying its Greasy Jack.

Daily fail
It's the s** actually. The daily fail and mirror etc have written articles about the s** article which revealed it. They quote the s** repeatedly through their articles.

The s** themselves don't actually have much information and have done the media thing of putting in enough information without sources to get fans narrowing it down to 2/3 players and whip it up, but not enough information to get done for it. It's as of they make up bits of it.

You know like when delph had to come out and say it wasn't him at the start of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.