2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s had a fairly severe injury. I wonder if he is still hesitant to push himself to where he needs to be and doesn’t trust his body yet.
Heard an interesting interview with an NBA player the other day who spoke about how the psychological impact from returning from injury was, for him, more difficult than the physical

He’s had a fairly severe injury. I wonder if he is still hesitant to push himself to where he needs to be and doesn’t trust his body yet.
Heard an interesting interview with an NBA player the other day who spoke about how the psychological impact from returning from injury was, for him, more difficult than the physical

My worry is how much this injury is gonna cost us.....obvious cost of relegation aside, if we were to sell him in the summer his transfer value will be well below what he potentially (and probably) would have been if he had been injury free this season....his value could have doubled again by next January

500 pages on Dom. Probably 300 from this season. Maybe 60% mocking his dress sense/ saying we should sell him/claiming he's going to Arsenal and has clocked off. This is a lad who was understudy to Kane for England, who has had fantastic scoring runs and won us plenty of points but has suffered from a few injuries that have stalled his career. I'm massively struggling even to start to get my head round the mentality of the morons having a go at him. Mind-blowing some of our 'fans'.

500 pages on Dom. Probably 300 from this season. Maybe 60% mocking his dress sense/ saying we should sell him/claiming he's going to Arsenal and has clocked off. This is a lad who was understudy to Kane for England, who has had fantastic scoring runs and won us plenty of points but has suffered from a few injuries that gavexstalled his career. I'm massively struggling even to start to get my head round the mentality of the morons having a go at him. Mind-blowing some of our 'fans'.
Insecure closeted little racist gammons.

Each one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.