2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 pages on Dom. Probably 300 from this season. Maybe 60% mocking his dress sense/ saying we should sell him/claiming he's going to Arsenal and has clocked off. This is a lad who was understudy to Kane for England, who has had fantastic scoring runs and won us plenty of points but has suffered from a few injuries that have stalled his career. I'm massively struggling even to start to get my head round the mentality of the morons having a go at him. Mind-blowing some of our 'fans'.
It's bad alright. One or two goals and their beaks will stop chirping I reckon

I'm disappointed with his contribution this season, but the nonsense thrown at the lad by the gammon on here belongs in a 70s sitcom, a really really unfunny one
BDEj.gif

Very photogenic and a truly great asset to model the kit. But jeez has he let us down since the Halcyon days of empty grounds and weird results.

Sell, help us achieve keeping our best 5 players and adding a few.

He was looking sharp in that Everton training video reckon he will get some game time today
Part of me feels that it's an issue of him now proving why he should be in the start XI rather than being automatic choice.

There's fair concerns regarding his physical and mental condition, so unless he's likely to improve our chances on the pitch he shouldn't be in the XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.