2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sell DCL to Newcastle for £30 million we might as well just fold the club as what is the point of our existence anymore
Only reason to accept that little would be if we think he isn't coming fully back from these injury problems. In fact if 30 million was accepted Newcastle would probably be very worried why.

If we aren't worried about his long term fitness though we should be demanding double that, and if no-one matches it then keep him for another season to give him a chance to get his value back up where it was a year ago.

I’d sell for 40+ tbh
He’s very effective when he’s fit at leading the line and getting on the end of crosses but we haven’t put in a decent cross since James and Sigurdsson so I’m not sure he’s the future unless we change our game big time… maybe we will? Frank used Abraham at Chelsea who is similar?

I have been critical, but want him to come good for us again. Is selling him really the best idea? When we were providing him with decent service he was scoring. Right now we don’t have anybody who is providing decent service into the box.

We shall see considering this season has been a write off what would we get for him or is it worth keeping him and getting him firing again next season? I suppose it depends a lot on his fitness I do wonder if that quad injury has taken something away from his mobility.

We shall see considering this season has been a write off what would we get for him or is it worth keeping him and getting him firing again next season? I suppose it depends a lot on his fitness I do wonder if that quad injury has taken something away from his mobility.
Looked fine on his brief showing the other night, hopefully he gets a start Sunday and he can put all the fitness rumours to bed once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back