2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a nose on The Newcastle Cronicle sites last night as obviously its front page news on there, their fans not impressed on having him, a few prefer Toney or Zaha. Many bringing up his modelling career, wonder in years to come he will regret making modelling such a prominent "second" career at an early age?

If Newcastle fans are bothered by his modelling that should prompt Everton fans to swiftly stop being bothered by it. They punch horses.

I would consider an offer upwards of 95million.

But with add-ons I would be expecting well over 3 digits.
I think this is spot on. The best young English talent by a long way who will be more likely to end up at Real Madrid than some also rans like the current Arsenal team or the delusional horse punching fatties. Hopefully we get to have one more season of the legend.

He is the frame and type of Newcastle no9.

I’m not ? sure of lampard in the transfer window. Derby and Chelsea transfers weren’t amazing.
Lampard pull is diminishing each year. Not many 20 year olds will remember his playing career.
I like the guy but finding a better replacement for dcl isn’t a shoe in
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the director of footballs job to do all the transfer dealings. I thought the way it worked was that Frank will identify a position that needs strengthening and the DF will go and try to get a player that fits the bill, all be it, with the managers approval.

He is the frame and type of Newcastle no9.

I’m not ? sure of lampard in the transfer window. Derby and Chelsea transfers weren’t amazing.
Lampard pull is diminishing each year. Not many 20 year olds will remember his playing career.
I like the guy but finding a better replacement for dcl isn’t a shoe in
? you know he had a transfer ban at Chelsea right? And then the season he didn't, he was overruled on transfers and they signed a load of players against his wishes. He was wanting declan rice. The only player they signed which was supposedly his signing was Chilwell.

Wich makes you wonder the sanity of southgate. He shouldnt be 467th choice

yes, or walk around wondering eyed what the fuzz is all about, a ball is passed 3 inches away and iwobi, sprinting down 15 feet away, getting earlier at the ball and collects it, dribbles away like dcl aint there whilst dcl himself looks on droopy eyed fiddling his latest hairdo.

Or, gets passed the ball, while he just thought about the latest lotion and potion of l oreal because he is worth it, misses, opposition takes over and scores. We lose 3 games in a row and get relegated.

GET HIM OUT!
He deffo stole a girl off you didn’t he?

I think we need Pickford-Godfrey-Myko-Patterson-Gordon-DCL-Richy happy, fit & healthy to have a successful season next year.
I hope DCL stays and Lampard creates a good vibe and energy between him and Richy and the other players. Gordon,Richy,DCL up front, alternating with Dele & Gray & Townsend is not bad...if they play well it's at least good enough to get us top 10...we just need an excellent midfielder and CB to make the team tick. All of this together makes DCL a really important part of the team. We will not find or afford a suitable replacement for him and so should work to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back