2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond a pay rise and I didn't put him down as being motivated solely by his wages, I still don't know why he would leave for Newcastle they aren' t in Europe. I am also not convinced he will return physically to what he was though and he doesn't suit Lamps style, so if we get a good offer we should sell.

Not really putting him with Grealish. We should get more than £50m for him. Big difference to £100m. Haaland is a special case, and not something anybody should compare anything to. Will we get silly money for dcl? No. But we should be aiming for more than the £40m mentioned. English, young, back up to Kane, in the England squad. That costs money. Plain and simple. In no way though are we ever going to get Geaalish money for himz and never did I suggest we would

He is no longer backup to Kane in the England squad, he is about 5th choice striker now. I don’t understand why people keep saying he’s young either, he’s a good age but he should be entering his prime years right now. He’s an experienced Premier League player.

We should pay newcastle 15 million and give dcl. And then hold a 4 hour thank you ceremony with performances by coldplay and a 15 minute monologue by bono. Jees please make it happen! Get rid of this useless player, or offer a reintegration program and school him to ride the lawnmower.

Having a nose on The Newcastle Cronicle sites last night as obviously its front page news on there, their fans not impressed on having him, a few prefer Toney or Zaha. Many bringing up his modelling career, wonder in years to come he will regret making modelling such a prominent "second" career at an early age?

Isn't this based on rich, he doesn't sign new contract, then he sold snd we keep dlc. We cant sell both. Plus its all based on if we stay up

I think Newcastle is his most likely destination tbh.

Give him a start on Sunday as we need to freshen it up.

If anyone is going to over pay for an over rated player it’s them. Cash to burn ? and desperate to “ make a statement “ hope fully they are going to do what we done and slunk money on crap for the next 5 years .

I would love it if they are genuinely interested “LOVE IT!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back