2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quad thigh injury is serious mate want to sell Gofrey as well?
As he has got the same injury?

Bbc gossip has spurs interested in DCL , forget and Gordon the other day… if we could make profit on Godfrey that would be amazing , really need steve Walsh to get a job somewhere else as he is the only person on earth stupid enough to buy Keane

Hope its Newcastle we sell to, bleed them for every penny & hope he continues to suffer with injuries
be great if we can manage 60/70mill for him, he has his strengths, hes not a great finisher at all though, we could find better out there.
He is the frame and type of Newcastle no9.
Think about how Thelwell and Lampard could use the funds.

If somehow we got £60mil for DCL and £25mil+ for Kean thats £85mil before looking at Richarlison, Pickford and the players the club wants to punt.

It would create a massive opportunity for a rebuild under a new DOF and I think Lampard would have alot of pull.

For me, i like DCL but theres risk attached to him.
I’m not ? sure of lampard in the transfer window. Derby and Chelsea transfers weren’t amazing.
Lampard pull is diminishing each year. Not many 20 year olds will remember his playing career.
I like the guy but finding a better replacement for dcl isn’t a shoe in

No not even them. Why on earth would anyone pay that amount of money for him?

Young, English, proven goal scorer in the league, he’s an attractive proposition for quite a few teams. Doubt we’d let him go cheap though, so a sum of around £50m or more could well be what we’d settle on to part with him. Newcastle in particular are flush, and I could see him being right up Eddie Howe’s street.

I'd play hardball with Newcastle if they were interested. Their fans will have big expectations for the window and it might not go entirely to plan. Some bigger names will decide that they are not big enough.

In a scenario where progress is a bit slow and you don't hit your main targets, it's very easy to lose discipline in that respect.

Swansea played us like a fiddle for player x that time. They knew he wanted the move and we wanted him but just wouldn't budge on the valuation. That's the approach we should take.

He is no longer backup to Kane in the England squad, he is about 5th choice striker now. I don’t understand why people keep saying he’s young either, he’s a good age but he should be entering his prime years right now. He’s an experienced Premier League player.
Wich makes you wonder the sanity of southgate. He shouldnt be 467th choice
Still time for him to finish the season as a hero. Started off the season with 3 goals, now would be a good time to finish the season with 3 match winning goals.
yes, or walk around wondering eyed what the fuzz is all about, a ball is passed 3 inches away and iwobi, sprinting down 15 feet away, getting earlier at the ball and collects it, dribbles away like dcl aint there whilst dcl himself looks on droopy eyed fiddling his latest hairdo.

Or, gets passed the ball, while he just thought about the latest lotion and potion of l oreal because he is worth it, misses, opposition takes over and scores. We lose 3 games in a row and get relegated.

GET HIM OUT!

Would be good if he got a goal before the end of the season. No goals in your last 12-15 appearances isn't great for a striker. Not a good starting position for negotiations either.

Young, English, proven goal scorer in the league, he’s an attractive proposition for quite a few teams. Doubt we’d let him go cheap though, so a sum of around £50m or more could well be what we’d settle on to part with him. Newcastle in particular are flush, and I could see him being right up Eddie Howe’s street.

He has scored 1 (one) from open play this season. £50m is absolute fantasy land stuff, absolutely not realistic in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back