2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

15 goals is not a blinder mate. A striker should be targeting 20 goals a season. He hasn't been a teenager for 6 years mate, he's 25 and it is absolutely fair to criticise him on his performances now. I think you should be looking to be established in the first team at around age 23 if you're going to "make it" and I mean that you should be having a significant impact on team performances at that age.

I fully accept he's had a difficult injury this season but there's nothing really to suggest he's going to hit 20 again for us. His strike rate has always been poor, he's not clinical and when you're struggling to create chances you need your striker to be able to take the few chances that present themselves.
You just don’t like him

15 goals is not a blinder mate. A striker should be targeting 20 goals a season. He hasn't been a teenager for 6 years mate, he's 25 and it is absolutely fair to criticise him on his performances now. I think you should be looking to be established in the first team at around age 23 if you're going to "make it" and I mean that you should be having a significant impact on team performances at that age.

I fully accept he's had a difficult injury this season but there's nothing really to suggest he's going to hit 20 again for us. His strike rate has always been poor, he's not clinical and when you're struggling to create chances you need your striker to be able to take the few chances that present themselves.

Lets not change history.

Hes gone from 1 in 3...to 1 in 2 in the league for the past 2 seasons.

The only reasons to sell are:

If his injury has caused damage

If Lampard wants a different type

If we sell for big money and can buy better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back