2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, im aghast at some of you lot.
Poor lad, damned if you do....damned if you don't.

We have some of the moaniest, bitterest fans I have ever come accross - most are on here ffs.

He has been out injured and struggling for form, comes back, has a good game, scores and wants to claim it..... you ****** want him dead for it.

Madness

Jesus, im aghast at some of you lot.
Poor lad, damned if you do....damned if you don't.

We have some of the moaniest, bitterest fans I have ever come accross - most are on here ffs.

He has been out injured and struggling for form, comes back, has a good game, scores and wants to claim it..... you ****** want him dead for it.

Madness

He was mediocre. You had a shocker in the summer, amazed you didn’t leave here in embarrassment.

Thought he looked good up until the sending off, got a few good flick ons, held the ball up and generally found his man. The one individual that generally suffers from going a man down is the striker. They have to spend the rest of the game in no-mans land, hoping a clearance will come near them and even then may not be supported that much.

Add to that coming back from an injury hit season and you have the rest of the game not looking like you are doing much.

Also, don't mind him wanting to make sure it was his goal and people know it, it is exactly this that might make him a top player. An obsession with scoring is what made a lot of the top class strikers exactly that.

He had a good game, especially first half. People like you desperate to hate our players regardless of circumstance.

Our players are having the worst season in living memory, sorry for not having much love for them.

I’ll give credit to any of them pulling their tripe out every week - Pickford, Iwobi, Gordon, Coleman, Richi.. DCL hasn’t fallen into that category.

Our players are having the worst season in living memory, sorry for not having much love for them.

I’ll give credit to any of them pulling their tripe out every week - Pickford, Iwobi, Gordon, Coleman, Richi.. DCL hasn’t fallen into that category.
So, a player is injured and you then slate them for it?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.