2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want it over now, it's been hanging over me (us) for months and, despte some very good results recently we are still in it. Just effing stay up, and get rebuild next season PLEASE
Yes but if we stay up let's us not look at these players as idols or with rose tinted glasses. Inside of me I am burning with anger at the shower of rubbish that has played for the badge this year. I cannot and will not forgive them. Us fans have to make it clear how sick of this team we truly are. I and many thousands will cheer like hell on Thursday. But afterwards we should rise, rise, protest and rise throughout the summer, no matter what the result. These shameful zealots need to leave our club.

Dom is the only one that scores those goals let’s be honest. You can argue his faults all day long but he is a much better option than Richy when he is firing. Richy out wide produces the same exact output but he also adds work rate on the wing. Hopefully this gets his confidence up a bit.

Yes but if we stay up let's us not look at these players as idols or with rose tinted glasses. Inside of me I am burning with anger at the shower of rubbish that has played for the badge this year. I cannot and will not forgive them. Us fans have to make it clear how sick of this team we truly are. I and many thousands will cheer like hell on Thursday. But afterwards we should rise, rise, protest and rise throughout the summer, no matter what the result. These shameful zealots need to leave our club.
Not sure that will encourage the squad for next season though
Hopefully a settled season and manager will improve things

You have to ask yourself why it has happened. 25 pro footballers don't lose the ability to pass at the same for no reason.

You have to ask yourself why it has happened. 25 pro footballers don't lose the ability to pass at the same for no reason.
What ability is that then? Not just happened this year. What has their ability given us these past 4-5 years. Zilch. We have to be very clear on this. The majority need to go and go from May 23rd onwards. It is the only way our club will move forward. Please do not muddy the waters.

Worth bearing in mind Sigurdsson and James were operating in midfield last year, and it meant a lot of the hatchet men facing us had them to dole out welcomes to, so this season we've seen Richarlison Gordon and DCL absorb all that punishment alongside the much lesser creativity we've had to endure.
A perfect storm of negativity topped off with the very red cherry on the cake that was Benitez and his stubborn everyone elses fault ways.

Shambles.

So if Arsenal need to win on Sunday to get CL & DCL hopes to be there next season & he has a great chance at 0-0 in the last minute what does he do.? I guess he will declare himself injured prior to Sunday & hopefully it won’t matter anyway.
Miss and move to the barcodes?

What ability is that then? Not just happened this year. What has their ability given us these past 4-5 years. Zilch. We have to be very clear on this. The majority need to go and go from May 23rd onwards. It is the only way our club will move forward. Please do not muddy the waters.
The ability they had as to why we bought them. All these players could play better when we signed them than they have for most of this year, we have to ask ourselves why. No one is muddying any water btw, just ask the very genuine question

Before this season Dom was never injured and was our best player week in week out.

One crap season (wholly due to circumstances out of his control i.e. injury) and we’ve turned on him, to the point that we are talking about selling him to a rival club like Newcastle.

Sad and inexplicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.