2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a team full of top internationals, that means we will be competing at a top level. Richarllason has a great attitude, wants to play football, same as DCL.
That hasn't happened in the past when we had a lot of top internationals. And when you do get that we get asset stripped.

So what you’re saying is we need a midfielder that can create? I agree. We probably also shouldn’t sell James for this reason as I imagine DCL will get played through on goal a lot more with him in the team.
I think the issue is that when James plays, the opposition get played through a lot more too. I love watching his skills, but he can be a liability.

OK so it annoys me that when someone puts a ball in for him to tap home, he doesn't celebrate/show appreciation for the person giving the assist, just runs away in the opposite direction.

If he showed Richy some love after he puts in a peachy ball, he might get more of the same.

OK so it annoys me that when someone puts a ball in for him to tap home, he doesn't celebrate/show appreciation for the person giving the assist, just runs away in the opposite direction.

If he showed Richy some love after he puts in a peachy ball, he might get more of the same.
He celebrated and then went to richarlison.

Depends what you mean by top internationals. We have been chocca full of international players in our team for decades.
We've had a lot of average internationals. You dont want internationals in our side, thats setting your bar low. I want a team competing in CL etc, and that means having the better players who play international level.

urm he did what game were you watching? he ran around the goal - then hugged players, Richy in particular -

Status
Not open for further replies.