2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving DCL continuing to ram the critics opinions down their throats, in particular that bunion Simon Jordan, and his disgusting comment and views about him.

Makes a massive difference to what we do on the pitch - the spins and hold up play were impeccable yesterday, and he gave Dunk and co nightmares and lots to think about.

Credit to dyche for giving him the time to get absolutley fit, physically and mentally, unlike tapastits and Lampard - I hope his injury woes are a distant memory now.

I’ve been critical of DCL, questioning his commitment and desire… not to mention his dress sense!

But give him his dues, he’s played very well the last couple of games and made a real difference.

He’s a likeable chap who seems fairly grounded too which is nice.
Think it was the mental side of things with him mate. Only felt right when hes 100%

Loving DCL continuing to ram the critics opinions down their throats, in particular that bunion @davek , and his disgusting comment and views about him.

Makes a massive difference to what we do on the pitch - the spins and hold up play were impeccable yesterday, and he gave Dunk and co nightmares and lots to think about.

Credit to dyche for giving him the time to get absolutley fit, physically and mentally, unlike tapastits and Lampard - I hope his injury woes are a distant memory now.

Fixed that for you.

If he comes back I’ll be surprised if we get 7 minutes from him, time to swerve it, pure bad wage thief, disgrace.

Attachments

• 0CED3252-B9C3-4FDA-8C96-D978C73129AF.jpeg
    0CED3252-B9C3-4FDA-8C96-D978C73129AF.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 19

Think he's led the line well since coming back into the fold

Some goals would be appreciated, but if he's teeing others up then that's fine too

Whether scoring goals, making assists, or just setting up openings for other players by making the opposing defenders work harder, he's a valuable member of the team

I hadn't noticed the strapping on the back of his legs until I watched the On The Road video yesterday.

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 10.49.51.png

Is that new? Has he had that since coming back into the side?

….makes a huge difference, no CBs in this league will look forward to playing against him. There is no doubt about his quality and application, his problem has and will continue to be his leg muscle fragility. I have noticed the bandage strips below his cycling shorts, If he can manage these last 3 games it will be major plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.