Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beto may well turn out to be a great signing from Calvert Lewin's point of view. He takes all the pressure off Calvert Lewin needing to start games when he is not ready to. For the moment, I think it is better to let Beto start and bring Calvert Lewin on for the last half hour, either in Beto's place, or, if we are chasing a game, along side Beto.

I think Beto may well turn out to be a great signing from Calvert Lewin's point of view. He takes all the pressure off Calvert Lewin needing to start games when he is not ready to. For the moment, I think it is better to let Beto start and bring Calvert Lewin on for the last half hour, either in Beto's place, or, if we are chasing a game, along side Beto.
Agreed 100%

Made up for Dom getting his goal as well!

Player who is always injured gets injured again when we're 2-0 down and getting battered away from home. You might not like it, I might not like it but the idea that reaction in the heat of the moment can always happen.
A player getting injured warrants booing does it?

I'm sorry, no excuses are going to wash with this. It was utterly pathetic by some of our fans. And just because something "can happen" doesn't excuse it.

Player who is always injured gets injured again when we're 2-0 down and getting battered away from home. You might not like it, I might not like it but the idea that reaction in the heat of the moment can always happen.
He very clearly had a fractured cheekbone. Was there for all to see. His face had swollen right up. Was no excuse for booing.
Can’t believe they tried keeping him on.

My thoughts exactly .mate, couldn't have put it better.

Like to see two of them up front TBH when Dyche sorts the midfield out ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back