Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was their booing of their own player for a fractured cheek bone
It was, at the very most, a small handful of frustrated fans who spend vast sums of money travelling up and down the country to follow the club. They're an absolute credit to us.

Just thought it was an unnecessary comment to make after a great away win - one that was well overdue for those dedicated travelling fans. I understand it's been frustrating for him.. but why call out the fans directly?

It was, at the very most, a small handful of frustrated fans who spend vast sums of money travelling up and down the country to follow the club. They're an absolute credit to us.

Just thought it was an unnecessary comment to make after a great away win - one that was well overdue for those dedicated travelling fans. I understand it's been frustrating for him.. but why call out the fans directly?
They weren't that day.

Fair enough. Personally I'm not going to get worked up about a few fans making a stupid split second decision when we're getting battered away from home yet again after years of pain.
I'm not getting worked up mate. I'm commenting my thoughts on the matter as it has clearly affected the player and it was embarrassing from a few of our fans.

Weird take but okay, and yes I have no problem saying what I type online to someone face to face.
What an odd comment.
You seriously don't think that him throwing shade at the fans after a goal & win on the road wasn't a bit bizarre?

I happen to really like Dom - I just don't get why he actually had to reference the fact that his 'own fans booed' him and he 'takes the rest with a pinch of salt'..

Just enjoy the win, acknowledge the fantastic away support, and move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back