Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is saying he’s crap are they? Most are saying that he’s just never available.

Some people don’t think he’s as good as he’s made out to be and it’s all subjective anyway.
I agree that he has been and is recovering from injury.

I also agree that some seem jealous of him, regardless of the statistics.

This slow, careful, take it easy approach is fine, if it pays dividends.

Get him ready, mentally and physically.

He's all out of false dawns for me. The next comeback needs to be for real.

But the season started, and every week this is costing us points and making supporting Everton miserable and rubbish. The club suppose to be a business giving the fans something to be excited about. The club is taking the fans for granted

Fully expecting a 'setback' to be announced in Friday's press conference following the behind closed doors game this week for him.
Nailed on. Dyche is living in a fantasy world where this ‘rehab programme’ is going to see Calvert-Lewin play every week for the rest of the season. He should have been on the bench at least against Fulham. It’s a matter of when, not if, he has one of his infamous ‘feels something’ episodes that rule him out for 3 months.

I know it may be a silly question but what actually is the injury that is keeping him out?
I believe he felt something. It’s a recurring injury he has where the specific injury is never actually identified, but after playing approximately 1 hour of competitive football he has a felt something episode that results in roughly 3 months of careful rehabilitation ahead of the next incident. Interestingly on each comeback he always feels fitter than ever and I’m really good shape. This is usually just before the 60 minutes of competitive football and next felt something incident. By my reckoning it’s next due at about 3.15pm on Sunday.

I think he will end up having to have an operation on his harmstring, something that he keeps delaying but will be unavoidable if he wants to continue to be a footballer

Best to forget about him and if occasionally he's fit then great. We have to try to off load if he ever regains fitness for a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back