Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

His work rate doesn't make up for the fact he can't do his main job effectively. Nice guy, puts a shift in, but missing so many chances like he does is inexcusable. His purple under Ancelotti was the exception, not the rule.

not a natural finisher imo, a lot of it seems quite strained with him at times.

He's scored some brilliant goals over the years and I'm a massive fan.

But that last finish is simply unacceptable. Its those kind of misses which cost us points. He's had 3 absolute more than presentable chances and fluffed all 3.

Its not good enough and he better massively improve 2nd half and become the match winner

His work rate doesn't make up for the fact he can't do his main job effectively. Nice guy, puts a shift in, but missing so many chances like he does is inexcusable. His purple under Ancelotti was the exception, not the rule.
And yet he’s clearly better than the striker we just paid 30m for, as well as all the other strikers we’ve signed in recent years for similar money. So I’m not sure what you’re complaining about exactly, that we can’t afford a better striker?

And yet he’s clearly better than the striker we just paid 30m for, as well as all the other strikers we’ve signed in recent years for similar money. So I’m not sure what you’re complaining about exactly, that we can’t afford a better striker?

What on earth are you on about? I'm giving my view on DCL. I'm acutely aware we haven't got anyone better - that's literally the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back