Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got another couple of days in training for Dyche to draw some pictures to remind him where the goal is. Missing that sitter tonight will haunt him until he finds the net again.
Dyche isn't the type to change anything unnecessarily, so he'll know goals or not he's right back in the starting line up no matter what (perhaps that's part of the problem).

It's the mistimed jumps for headers that are doing my head in. Seemed to be jumping too early all night
It’s been a growing trend this season. I don’t know if he’s lacking confidence or overthinking, but he doesn’t look overly comfortable at the moment.

We are a lot better, wish the fans had a decent chant or song for him , show him a bit of love ❤️
I reckon he wouldn't half respond to it.
I’ve said this a few times. Beto is here a minute and had a song, whereas Dom still doesn’t. I really think it must bother him!

It’s been a growing trend this season. I don’t know if he’s lacking confidence or overthinking, but he doesn’t look overly comfortable at the moment.

I’ve said this a few times. Beto is here a minute and had a song, whereas Dom still doesn’t. I really think it must bother him!
Not a lot rhymes with Dominic Calvert Lewin to be fair and it's hard to chant his name repetitively. If he ever scores a brutal bullying goal like Beto did tonight we'll think of something though mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back