Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt that Dominic Calvert-Lewin was as frustrated and bitterly disappointed as the rest of us for failing to score when you'd have bet your house on Stevie Wonder putting the ball in the back of the net had he been in that situation. These things happen and I'm more than confident that the lad will find his goalscoring boots again and net a few before the year is out.

Only missing a goal last night.

Worked hard, pulled defenders left and right and allowed room for Harrison and McNeil to cut inside.

Not his biggest fan, but thought he put a real shift in last night.

He can be the difference for us in many games, but I would't mind seeing him benched against Chelsea.

It'd hand him something to think about in terms of his profligacy in front of goal and a chance for Beto to build on his goal.

Start Beto and introduce DCL second half.

He can be the difference for us in many games, but I would't mind seeing him benched against Chelsea.

It'd hand him something to think about in terms of his profligacy in front of goal and a chance for Beto to build on his goal.

Or other way round ?

I love the positivity in here, but all I see is an injury prone, poor finisher who is hideously the wrong side of a defender nine times out of 10 when a cross comes in.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back