2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Probably because they've played football and not been injured? Both have played 30 games + whilst DCL has struggled to get on the pitch.

Toney is mild disadvantaged this season due to being banned, granted.
That doesn't really help your agurment though?

Surely two players who have been fit and scoring goals for the last 2/3 would be in a different bracket to a player who's hardly been fit for 2/3 years and hasn't scored much when he has been fit?

That doesn't really help your agurment though?

Surely two players who have been fit and scoring goals for the last 2/3 would be in a different bracket to a player who's hardly been fit for 2/3 years and hasn't scored much when he has been fit?
It doesn't help yours though does it?

You can't score if you aren't playing and you appear to be arguing about who is a higher calibre of player by pointing to crude metric of volume of goals scored in recent seasons.

Not my argument mate incidentally, I'm picking holes in your logic.

As you were.

It doesn't help yours though does it?

You can't score if you aren't playing and you appear to be arguing about who is a higher calibre of player by pointing to crude metric of volume of goals scored in recent seasons.

Not my argument mate incidentally, I'm picking holes in your logic.

As you were.
But your now making out he's not played, he's played about 50 games in the last 3 full seasons, and his return has been bang average, whereas toney and Watkins has been a lot better ( even looking at goals per game and not just overall goals )

But your now making out he's not played, he's played about 50 games in the last 3 full seasons, and his return has been bang average, whereas toney and Watkins has been a lot better ( even looking at goals per game and not just overall goals )
How are you defining better? Just on goals?

But you agree they've both played significantly more games than Dom, right? Thus, it sort of makes a difference.

Personally I think you are chatting whole heaps of wham on this, for reasons unclear. I'll be keeping a very close eye on you.