2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Harsh yes, football is a joke now though,.you.know full well any player hoes down in that position.

Even if he had scored today, the rest of what I said is still correct, doesn't score enough, doesn't win us games.
It wasn't a foul in a million years. I dont care if he went down or not.

If we actually want that to be a foul then I dont want to watch this sport anymore. Its becoming an absolute farce and unwatchable with var

It wasn't a foul in a million years. I dont care if he went down or not.

If we actually want that to be a foul then I dont want to watch this sport anymore. Its becoming an absolute farce and unwatchable with var

Oh I fully agree btw, var and the now whole none contract made this sport a joke years ago, but in the modern day, if a player rushes in like the and doesn't touch the ball, it's only going one way

Oh I fully agree btw, var and the now whole none contract made this sport a joke years ago, but in the modern day, if a player rushes in like the and doesn't touch the ball, it's only going one way
There were lots of similar incidents in the match that were not fouls. How can anyone possibly say the referee made a clear and obvious error

VAR is just an added tool in football to favour big teams. It has made the big team bias in the game the biggest it has ever been.

There were lots of similar incidents in the match that were not fouls. How can anyone possibly say the referee made a clear and obvious error

VAR is just an added tool in football to favour big teams. It has made the big team bias in the game the biggest it has ever been.
Aye, but when a goal is involved they go overboard in checking.

That "foul" is probably played on 9 tomes out of 10 during the game

Because he never touched the ball. It's soft but it's the modern game.

Even if he scored, and we go on and get a point.

What about the rest of my original point?.

But it can't be the modern game if you just called it a "foul" and said 9/10 times it's not given. How are you defending the decision to disallow?

Fairly certain you just flat out didn't watch the game and didn't even know the incident.

But it can't be the modern game if you just called it a "foul" and said 9/10 times it's not given. How are you defending the decision to disallow?

Fairly certain you just flat out didn't watch the game and didn't even know the incident.
As I said, when a goal is involved they are looking for any little thing to disallow it, when that happens just in general play they'll let it run.

Why are you arguing about a goal that was disallowed instead of arguing about anything else I said? Because I'm right about him not being a match winner and not scoring enough???

Thanks for playing.

As I said, when a goal is involved they are looking for any little thing to disallow it, when that happens just in general play they'll let it run.

Why are you arguing about a goal that was disallowed instead of arguing about anything else I said? Because I'm right about him not being a match winner and not scoring enough???

Thanks for playing.

But he would score more goals if they weren't wrongly disallowed...

You're the only person on here, the broadcasting team and on Sky Sports News that thinks that goal should have been disallowed.

You're either an RS scumbag or too embarrased to say you didn't watch the game and didn't see "Goal - Dominic Calvert-Lewin" so thought you'd just pile straight into your favourite thread.

Which one is it?