2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Its crazy isn't it. No goals in now over half a full season of games. I think ian dowie has a record of no goals for a forward at 40 games.
C,mon dom. Just over halfway there son.
As I say, he'll get his previous non carlo best this season, no matter how much that frustrates you. He might get double figures if the manager can sort the teams voodoo spell.

As I say, he'll get his previous non carlo best this season, no matter how much that frustrates you. He might get double figures if the manager can sort the teams voodoo spell.

Yet you seem to have this weird bizare stance that people posting in the dominic calvert lewin thread currently on 0 from 22 are somehow "moaning"

And you clearly have this weird bizare stance that you constantly moaning is not moaning.

Maybe get behind the lad or stop crying in this thread 24/7.

you're in this thread far more than me replying to anyone who dare has the audacity to raise concerns about a forward who is zero goals in 22 matches.
There is no balance from you. Its the managers and other players fault.
You talk absolute pish.

Yes, the chances he has missed this season cant be defended. Even if he had taken 50% of the missed chances we would probably be safe now.
I make it 3-4 chances - Beto 2 chances - in games where they got no other chances we create very little - most of our goals = set pieces nothing from open play = hoof ball tactics ....

Our midfield need changing, maybe DCL playing in just behind Beto in midfield ....

you're in this thread far more than me replying to anyone who dare has the audacity to raise concerns about a forward who is zero goals in 22 matches.
There is no balance from you. Its the managers and other players fault.
You talk absolute pish.
The pish is all over your sheets mon ami.

Dominic will be just fine, regardless of the melodramatic behaviour in here.