2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Should be doing a lot better, I am sure he knows that himself by by heck the tactics don't help the lads up top on their own. If you are constantly flicking the ball on, you're not always going to be getting on the end of it should it actually gets to a winger. Stay between the sticks Dom, do yourself a favour.

Should be doing a lot better, I am sure he knows that himself by by heck the tactics don't help the lads up top on their own. If you are constantly flicking the ball on, you're not always going to be getting on the end of it should it actually gets to a winger. Stay between the sticks Dom, do yourself a favour.
You might have hit on something there T 👍 Dom between the sticks and Pickers up front. Radical, but it might work. lol

This will be the last 10 games of his Everton career unless something of an amazing turnaround occurs.

One year on his deal I'd gladly take £25mil.

We also need to punt Beto & Maupay. Put the lot into a new CF.
If most of the money from player sales ends up going towards running costs and debt servicing, we may have to just let him leave for nothing at the end of next season.

Beto's agent has stung two clubs in a row with 'buy now, pay later' deals. I can't see us finding a third dupe, and there's no way he can be relied upon as a starting striker.

DCL seems to have lost the hard running and scrappy attitude that used to make him a handful for defenders, but even the very basic hold-up play that leaves him with is going to be a challenge for this club to replace.

forfana scored today for burnley.

David forfana. Started 6 games this season. Minutes on pitch. 595. 4 goals.

Calvert lewin. Started 19 games this season. Minutes on the pitch 1,592. 3 goals.

Burnley are 19th for chances created. Everton are 11th.

Time you woke up dominic. And fast.
Wake him up when we create chances for him.

Aston Villa in January was the last chance he missed, 10 games ago.

Sleep Dominator, theres nothing for you to stay awake for here.

Wake him up when we create chances for him.

Aston Villa in January was the last chance he missed, 10 games ago.

Sleep Dominator, theres nothing for you to stay awake for here.
Would count that header vs Crystal Palace uncovered 6 yards in front of the goal, but cannot remember a big chance since then.

Thats not right, everybody keeps telling me that hes missing chances all the time?

He didnt even start our last 2 games and still got blamed we didnt score in them.
Crystal Palace was 4 games ago, that was the only big chance since Villa.

Brighton no big chance, West Ham (not starting) no big chance, Man United (no big chance) also not starting. Not counting that corner header as a big chance.