2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems in better spirits in this photo mate

View attachment 268262
I can’t say I was there like, but that looks to me like he was telling Tarks that he laughed his head off when he told Red Kev he wouldn’t get out of bed next season for less that £150k per week and he shove his paltry £100k offer up his vast hooter.
Tarks being the professional he, is just humouring him and thinking pipe down soft lad.
Might wrong but that what it looks like to me.

The state of Jordan’s hi-vis bib.

Everyone else has perfectly aligned reflective bands, Pickford looks like he was dressed by Stevie Wonder.
Looks like my 3 year daughter's cardie after the usual insistence of: "I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF"

it's alrite Watkins may go or get injured and they have got a like for like replacement in DCL ready

init @catcherintherye

That's not really what I said. I said stylistically similar, as per a scouting website.

Id imagine Solankes injury record, and that he has just had the best season of his career probably made a difference.

Just because people are similar in style, doesn't mean they are the same ability.

Only been skim reading through the close season but what is the true score here, does anyone know?
Is DCL not willing to sign a new contract? If so will he then go on a free next summer?
If that is the case (and it may not be) but surely Everton would be moving heaven and earth now to get rid, yet I don't see him seriously being touted. Seems a strange situation if I read it right.

Only been skim reading through the close season but what is the true score here, does anyone know?
Is DCL not willing to sign a new contract? If so will he then go on a free next summer?
If that is the case (and it may not be) but surely Everton would be moving heaven and earth now to get rid, yet I don't see him seriously being touted. Seems a strange situation if I read it right.

We don’t know. He could be wanting to see his contract out and the supposed lack of interest from other clubs this summer could be a factor in that and get him for nothing next year. Or he could be close to agreeing to stay here , just guesswork at the moment.

Personally I wish we were in a better position so we could replace with someone more effective and clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back