2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He'll get away with not scoring when the teams winning. He's doing a decent job. But he is a striker. A lot of nonsense about not scoring doesnt matter. No striker should ever be comfortable with that tag.
Unlucky yesterday though. Got up really well. Headed it down. Was a decent save.
Tbf that was the only chance he had yesterday and he nearly scored.

He has 1 in 4 for us , Maupay had 1 in 4 for Brighton …. Would we say he’s a proven he can score goals? Would we want him?

If DCL scored more he would be in the Watkins and Ivan Toney bracket…. They’re not “ world class” not even close .
For our style of play he's excellent

So much better when he plays, offers an outlet for the team and competes for every ball. He may not be a prolific scorer, but he’s integral to everything we do.
We are better when he plays, but I've seen this mentioned dozens of times.

We are better when he plays compared to who? Maupay? Rondon? Gray? Tosun? Niasse?

Dcl is a decent premier league striker, and we are better when he plays to when he doesn't, that's not because he's would class though, that's because our other options have been a disgrace for years.

I'm not sure beto is the answer either, but he certainly looks more competent than the others mentioned.

We are better when he plays, but I've seen this mentioned dozens of times.

We are better when he plays compared to who? Maupay? Rondon? Gray? Tosun? Niasse?

Dcl is a decent premier league striker, and we are better when he plays to when he doesn't, that's not because he's would class though, that's because our other options have been a disgrace for years.

I'm not sure beto is the answer either, but he certainly looks more competent than the others mentioned.

You can only compare him and us to what we have/have had though? No one is saying "we're better when he plays except if prime Higuain is fit"