2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

What makes you think Beto hasn’t got the fitness / capacity for a high energy pressing game?
Genuine question, as we’ve never seen him go at it for 90mins in the prem.
Never seen him hold the ball up. Never seen him pressing as effectively as DCL. Maybe you are right and he would do that give a start but doesn’t seem like his natural game

I wish we had a Andy Johnson type forward to give us a different option, someone quick and plays off the shoulder of the defenders. Hate this obsession we have with tall number 9s hitting them with long balls and crosses constantly.

The header is the only big chance for me, sadly it hit his shoulder.

I think blaming him for us being 2 down is harsh, but thats just me I suppose.
Not the first time an easy header hits his shoulder this season. He has been awful in front of goal this season...apart from his hot streak during ancelotti era, he has alway been a 1 out of 5 striker...not good enough for a top side, so this is perhaps why they are thinking of a new contract.

Not the first time an easy header hits his shoulder this season. He has been awful in front of goal this season...apart from his hot streak during ancelotti era, he has alway been a 1 out of 5 striker...not good enough for a top side, so this is perhaps why they are thinking of a new contract.
Its a damn good job we arent a top side then isnt it.