Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of some audio or a transcript?

Really really really want to see or hear what that Pawson was saying!

Everton should be pushing for him never to have anything to do with Everton games again.

A statement from the FA read: "Dominic Calvert-Lewin will be available for Everton's next three games following a successful claim of wrongful dismissal.
"The striker was sent off for serious foul play in the Emirates FA Cup game against Crystal Palace on Thursday, January 4, 2024."

That's a rather terse statement without so much of a hint of apology nor any indication of consequences for the referees. It's almost as if the FA was reluctant to grant the appeal...

Does anything happen with the officials involved? The poor decision could have cost us the game. Luckily it was a snoozefest but imagine if Palace got a goal after the wrong decision was made. Would we be due compo too for being unfairly knocked out. There needs to be follow up questions and actions otherwise it will just continue to happen
Trying………….still trying………….nope.

@Alan Whittle what’s your and fellow fans thoughts on hodgson mate?
Mixed tbh. Most think he should go now. I don’t. My opinion is caveated against the club having had a year since Vieira was binned off to get the right man lined up for the start of of next pre season.
Of course, they may be their usual incompetent selves and bungle someone who is available over the line at the last minute. One thing I’ve been saying for a while is Roy has had enough. He’ll be here until the end of the season and we should just about have enough to stay up.

Scored 64 in 229 appearances which averages out at a goal every 3.5 games.

Which extrapolated across a 38 game season would be 11 goals a season.

His minutes per goal is actually 1 in every 234 minutes which is a goal every 2.6 games.

Good return for a £1.5m player.

How many times has he scored double figures in a season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back