2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I thought he had his best game for a while today. I can understand people saying that his goal was lucky, but, he had obviously seen something in the keeper that made him pressure him. When he charged down the clearance for the goal, he had already charged down two previous clearance attempts from the keeper. I wonder if it was luck or spotting a weakness in an opponent and exploiting it.
Would imagine targeting that keeper had been part of a pre match plan as we went after him a few times previous to the goal.

sleep-well-my-king-yyv9b0krgzceanh9.gif

Who else scored today for us ?
Well seeing as DCL was the MAIN striker it is up to him to get the majority of goals. A pen and a fluke does not mean he has turned the corner. Hopefully it has give him some confidence but I cannot forget the 20 odd games without a goal, hence fighting relegation

Well seeing as DCL was the MAIN striker it is up to him to get the majority of goals. A pen and a fluke does not mean he has turned the corner. Hopefully it has give him some confidence but I cannot forget the 20 odd games without a goal, hence fighting relegation
The only reason we are fighting relegation with a six points deduction & maybe more to come, not DCL you hate him, just admit it....?

So chuffed that you have spent the last few hours moaning about him.
Trying to dumb down the belief that he is brilliant. He is average at most and don't agree he is our saviour. He has let us down this season and deserves the criticism he has received for 20 odd games without a goal. I am not going over the top because he has scored a couple gifts I am holding him culpable for what has gone before and put us in this position. I hope he has turned the corner but I am not holding my breath