Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok.

Enner Valencia 4m
Tosun 39m
Sandro 10m
Rooney 25m
Richarlison 80m
Rondon 5m
Kean 50m
Maupay 20m and counting
Beto 31m and counting
Chermo 20m and counting

279m, plus Agent fees

You wont like this.
Can I presume you're including wages in these figures?

Tosun robbed us blind.

*Downs shot of lemon domestos*

Another shot please, barkeep.

Can I presume you're including wages in these figures?

Tosun robbed us blind.

*Downs shot of lemon domestos*

Another shot please, barkeep.
Yes, when I said my figure I had wages in mind.

But its ok, some people dont rate the fella and I massively over rate him, im ok with that.

Would love us to tie him down to a new deal, but if he leaves, I will be very sad and I fully expect him to be successful at his new club.

And I really think we will struggle to replace what he brings to the side, under this manager.

But hey ho, the future isnt written.

Jelavic crap? He scored 11 goals in half a season for us. DCL Beto and Chermiti only have 14 combined together this season.

He had some rough patches with us and we didn’t always play to his strengths but he wasn’t crap.

Jelavic was terrible mate which is why we sold him to Hull City in January 2014. He was not a serviceable backup for Lukaku.

He won’t go to the euros, Kane, Watkins & Toney have all had far superior seasons, (maybe not Toney in that regard) but if he was to continue next season as he’s finished this season he’ll definitely be in the conversation again. I really hope we keep Dom, he’s been slated a lot by all of us, me included, but he’s definitely a great player on his day

Jelavic crap? He scored 11 goals in half a season for us. DCL Beto and Chermiti only have 14 combined together this season.

He had some rough patches with us and we didn’t always play to his strengths but he wasn’t crap.

That initial purple patch is what I remember most about him but he got found out by defenders in his second season.

Scored some great goals after (spurs and city), but Lukaku coming in next season really showed him to be abit of a one-trick pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back