2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Yes I’m aware of that

No, have I said that?

You think Everton would be happy to let him leave on a free rather than accept an offer? Even though that offer might not be as much as they wanted?

So why are you having a go at him then for still being here when it's the clubs valuation ensuring that's the case?

Direct anger at those pricing clubs out of buying him.

So why are you having a go at him then for still being here when it's the clubs valuation ensuring that's the case?

Direct anger at those pricing clubs out of buying him.
Why when someone disagrees with you do you try and portray them as being angry?

It’s a bit of a weird and narcissistic trait.

Show me proper evidence that the club have priced him out of a move with their valuation please to back up your point and if I’m wrong I’ll admit I am wrong.

I respectfully disagree

I’ve posted why above. 👆
Have you ever left a job? Have you ever been injured from your job? Were you a rat for taking time off? Were you a rat for leaving?

Honestly. footballers have relatively short careers and generally want to win things which we look no where near doing. If he wans to move on an try to win stuff it is totally to be expected. Id question his desire if he didnt tbh

Have you ever left a job? Have you ever been injured from your job? Were you a rat for taking time off? Were you a rat for leaving?

Honestly. footballers have relatively short careers and generally want to win things which we look no where near doing. If he wans to move on a try to win stuff it is totally to be expected. Id question his desire if he didnt tbh
I’ve called him a rat for running his contract down and probably leaving on a free, nothing else.

The club supported him throughout all of his injuries.

It doesn’t sit right with me.

I’ve not questioned his desire to win things, better himself or his football ability.

I’ve called him a rat for running his contract down and probably leaving on a free, nothing else.

The club supported him throughout all of his injuries.

It doesn’t sit right with me.

I’ve not questioned his desire to win things, better himself or his football ability.
Fair enough. He may not leave on a free tbh - time will tell as long as he bags on Saturday...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back