2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I always expected him to be sold. And I still do think it's more likely he stays than goes. But I really did expect the situation to have been resolved by now, one way or another.

If we sell now, we have no time to replace him and its not really fair on the manager either.
If he goes which I think he does, the signs have been there as he wouldn’t sign the contract. People will fume with him but the club speak to him and must know a deal won’t be agreed so they should of sold him earlier in the window even if it was below their asking price.

It’s going to another piece of everton negligence this

If he goes which I think he does, the signs have been there as he wouldn’t sign the contract. People will fume with him but the club speak to him and must know a deal won’t be agreed so they should of sold him earlier in the window even if it was below their asking price.

It’s going to another piece of everton negligence this
Yep there should have been a time frame set to sign the contract. And then they should have negotiated a sale.

Some of the reports have talked about a 35m asking price but no one is offering that. 20m would be far more realistic given the circumstances. I'm not sure the club have handled it very well.

Yep there should have been a time frame set to sign the contract. And then they should have negotiated a sale.

Some of the reports have talked about a 35m asking price but no one is offering that. 20m would be far more realistic given the circumstances. I'm not sure the club have handled it very well.
Massive injuries for the past two seasons. Last year of his contract. Only one good premier league goal scoring season on his record.

Clubs would be daft to go above 20 mill.

Massive injuries for the past two seasons. Last year of his contract. Only one good premier league goal scoring season on his record.

Clubs would be daft to go above 20 mill.
But equally 20m is a lot of money for a team to turn down when the alternative is a free transfer. Especially not after receiving 2 points deductions for financial issues the season before.

When he signs the new contract they better commission snoop dogg to do the announcement with him singing the next episode

“Da, da, da, da, da
It's the mothertruckin D-O-double-G (Snoop Dogg!)
Da, da, da, da, da
You know I'm mobbin' with the D.C.L (Yeah, yeah, yeah)”

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back