2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Still reckon he’ll sign a new deal after discovering the only club interested is AFC Bournemouth.
Not any more….

Edit - does say they’re also still looking at Eddie Nketiah, so fingers cross DCL might be on the radar for an agreeable fee (assuming he would go there)

Still reckon he’ll sign a new deal after discovering the only club interested is AFC Bournemouth.
Then the arl BS interview will be

"I love this club it never crossed my mind to leave"
"I love the fans"
"I want to help this club be successful again"

His wage demands were too high for Bournemouth.

Looks like he is going to run his contract down and leave on a Bosman.

With all due respect, how do you know what his wage demands were, or if they have been given to Bournemouth?

Have Bournemouth even bid?

If the club wants to avoid him going on a bosman, they are free to offer him a deal.

A lot of people using a lot of anger on DCL not signing a contract.

A guy who's been at the club for 8 years, done pretty well, scored plenty of goals, important goals too.
He's also able to look out for himself and see what else is out there

That's it. If the club wants to keep him, they are free to pay him. It's up to you he club.

A lot of people using a lot of anger on DCL not signing a contract.

A guy who's been at the club for 8 years, done pretty well, scored plenty of goals, important goals too.
He's also able to look out for himself and see what else is out there
A player who was given plenty of opportunities to develop and rewarded with a hefty contract off of the back of his only two years of form he hasn't been able to reproduce since now wants to leave us in the lurch.

He's not scored many goals since signing that contract and now wants to pocket his money and say goodbye.

Let's give him another 50 grand a week raise while he's scoring 6-7 a season eh.

Would be really, really funny after reading on here how he’s going to fire Arsenal, City or Carlo to the title.

Its all so very bizarre that his agent hasnt got him a move lined up.

Very Rod Tidwell.

I wanted him for us a while back. Movement and finishing. Totally different to Solanke or DCL.

How many strikers from Portugal actually end up being any good?

Hes Brazilian.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.