2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Think we've seen and had the best of DCL. Sure, he may come back into his own with another club, different style of play, better service which he isn't getting here currently but his injury record over the past two seasons doesn't fill me with confidence (although the Villa facial injury was outside his control and came about through his courage in attacking the ball). Reckon his most successful period was playing alongside Richy.
Think he played 39 times in all comps last season. His injury issues were due to managers rushing him back. As bad as I think Dyche is, he seems to manage injuries fairly well.

Hoping new ownership will mean Dom signs.
Hope if he does sign he might stop missing chances like the one he had at Villa when put straight through on goal. A lot of folks defending his poor goal return seem to point to the poor service he gets, but when he gets put through on goal like that and fails to even get a shot on goal before the defender clears it makes you wonder if he had better service would he miss even more gift wrapped chances to score.
I`d think the best thing for the club would be for him to leave in January and for to let some else have a go up front.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back