Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Are you stupid or something in bold - how do expect any no 9 to score with that in bold ?

That's not on.

No only on this DCL thread - it was massive before Ancelotti came - running him down - then when he started scoring they all shut up - or disappeared - if he leaves in January good luck to him - I put my well-founded points of view over - ATM he is the best no 9 we have blaming him every game is ridiculous - if he has a stinker - I will not defend him - there are aspects of his game on one on ones where he is poor -

The service he got today from HOOF Ball Dyche tactics - we could have robbed 3 points - but to get not one corner at home is shocking ....
every team needs an engine room in midfield - we have a poor one ATM

Hey i'm a DCL fan. I was enjoying his centre forward play under Ancelotti. But that was then.

Now he's in an awful team (that's not a direct attack and criticism of the players we can play sometimes we are far better than we currently show) that's a criticism of the manager, much like you point out it's his tactics. 100%.

However that doesn't absolve DCL for having a poor game. You seem to be quite defensive about being critical of DCL players can have a poor game even if you're their biggest fan. My criticism is and always will be the dinosaur manager that we have. The football is anti-football. I'm surprised the players don't down tools.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back