Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I heard recently from someone who works in private equity in London that a few of their non-dom partners are relocating to Italy now that they’re being kicked out of U.K.

Why? Apparently the Italians are now offering similar flat rate deals for high-fliers - pay €100k pa no questions asked.

One can imagine that if such generosity extends to top-level athletes - and why wouldn’t it - that a move to IT might be doubly attractive for our (non) Dom.

I heard recently from someone who works in private equity in London that a few of their non-dom partners are relocating to Italy now that they’re being kicked out of U.K.

Why? Apparently the Italians are now offering similar flat rate deals for high-fliers - pay €100k pa no questions asked.

One can imagine that if such generosity extends to top-level athletes - and why wouldn’t it - that a move to IT might be doubly attractive for our (non) Dom.
Well he's crap at footy so he may as well try his hand in computing...

Both Everton and Dom to have non-Dom status next year then

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back