Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

@carolinablue232 should provide clear evidence of me getting transfers "wrong".

From what I see in our team, i have not got any wrong...
Lucas torreira was going to be anmazing and one of Arsenals best players. He’s spending his prime in Turkey. Chucky Lozano was going to be miles better than Pulisic. He’s going to spend the last of his prime years in MLS. Patterson was going to be a great right back for us. Couldn’t get a game ahead of the old guys before his injury. Gana was never going to get a move to a champions league team. PSG came in for him twice. That’s just off the top of the head at 7am.

Lucas torreira was going to be anmazing and one of Arsenals best players. He’s spending his prime in Turkey. Chucky Lozano was going to be miles better than Pulisic. He’s going to spend the last of his prime years in MLS. Patterson was going to be a great right back for us. Couldn’t get a game ahead of the old guys before his injury. Gana was never going to get a move to a champions league team. PSG came in for him twice. That’s just off the top of the head at 7am.

Torreira did his ankle.
Lozano is better than Pulisic, as is McNeil

Youre an Evertonian but dont know when Patterson has been playing or injured?

Gana went to PSG? I dont really consider them to be an English top 4 side do you?

Not seeing any Evertonian first 11 players in the DCL thread?

DCL OUT

Torreira did his ankle.
Lozano is better than Pulisic, as is McNeil

Youre an Evertonian but dont know when Patterson has been playing or injured?

Gana went to PSG? I dont really consider them to be an English top 4 side do you?

Not seeing any Evertonian first 11 players in the DCL thread?

DCL OUT
And you’re proving my point. You never just admit you were wrong. That’s ok though, I won’t even bring up the fact that you championed Doucoure as a good player and said Antony and Malcolm were amazing and worth so much money. Or that Moise Kean was going to be great. Cheers Zat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back